Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Be there in just a minute

We have commenced potty training.

I pride myself on (mostly) being able to arrive on time, even with kids in tow. I have a feeling my track record is headed downhill. Yesterday Puddin' had already been on the potty 3 times before she'd been up 2 hours. Each stint takes 10-20 minutes and at least two books. The girl adores books so she milks each sitting for as many as she can get away with.

At this point we're going with a very low-key tactic that helps Puddin' get used to the procedures. We're still doing full-time diapering. For the time being I can get away with rushing her out the door but I think that'll only last a few more weeks.

So if you're expecting to meet me sometime soon, please pardon me if I'm a little late. We're probably in the potty.

No comments:

Post a Comment