Thursday, April 29, 2010

What happened to my blues?



Yesterday was one of my melancholy days. I wrote for a while and reflected on the ways my view of the blues has changed over the years. I came up with some pretty good insights for myself and I think I wrote them fairly eloquently. I even found this beautiful picture, which illustrates my melancholy quite accurately. You'll notice that none of that is here ...



blogger was not behaving yesterday so I couldn't get the text to save. Then, while I was on another website trying to find answers, my page disappeared. I'm not sure if blogger gave up on me or whether my subconscious hit a button. Either way, the thoughts are gone out into the abyss.

I hope you enjoy the picture and that you enjoy a restful weekend, full of things that bring deep peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment